Sunday, May 29, 2011

Which Hot Pants to Choose....Decisions....

Ok so, with the start of the new wardrobe feature. Allison decided that she wanted to fight in scantily clad underwear rather than armor that doesn't match. I have to match, geez! So I'm looking to you guys for help. I've dyed the rogue starting gear so that's it's a pretty pink color! (I love pink!!!) I just can't decide which bottoms to choose. I need your help! Fitz doesn't have a preference. Typical fiancé response. = P

  So we have totally pink!

Or brown like the top is with pink just around the top of the hotpants!

It's the decision of.....well.....today! Help me decide!!! Which is cuter?!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha this is what you do "outside" of rift?! how come you guys never told me about this page?! I had to find it by accident on your FB btw brown with pink is waaaaaay cuter! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this was back when we actually had time to do our blog and podcast. Then real life took over. :(

    ReplyDelete