Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Invasion from the Plane of... Sound?



Starting Tuesday next week through Friday me and Allison will be part of what is a yearly tradition for myself. Outside of Podcasting, gaming and working like a regular joe I also travel a bit under the name Fitzpatrick (big shocker) as a dj / electronic music producer. Most of the music I create / play out live is in the neighborhood of electro house, progressive house, breaks and all that goodness.

Come next week I will be joined by my epic raid team of djs, producers, visual effects, and sound team which will work together to take down the boss of the After Hours Stage. Hosted by www.tastyfresh.com and www.mk837.com records, with sound by www.harmonynet.net (which is totally legendary) and visual effects by our mad scientist Jeremy Kadinger this yearly stage at the Cornerstone Music festival is always one to turn heads and move feet.

I will be playing on the 30th the closing slot for the night at the Afterhours Stage. Which is funny how it all timed out because Allison's birthday is also on the 30th. So be sure to send her some bday wishes!

We will get back to the podcast as soon as we get home and can get it together, but until then if you are a fan of electronic music of any kind head over to www.whoisfitzpatrick.com and check out the link to my latest album "Steam Powered Space Train".

No comments:

Post a Comment