Monday, February 28, 2011

Level cap already? Freakin' nerds...


Last night on the Belmont server we had our shard first on level cap. It is always interesting to see nerds cut down other nerds over a game they are both playing. From what I've heard level cap has been met on other servers and this does not surprise me a bit. Too bad its gonna be lonely at the top. I am fairly sure at this point in head start that the main population of Rift is sitting around lvl 20-35 or so.

I am curious to see how quickly guilds that have moved from other games into rift will hit level cap and then move into the raid content. This may take a little while as people play at different speeds and finding all the proper players / classes takes a while, but I don't see it taking too long. After talking to many of my fellow guild mates in WOW we are all curious how "fun" the end game content will be. So far all I have done is Realm of the Fae, but for a first dungeon I have to say it was very entertaining. We'll just all have to get to level cap and check the raid encounters out, but until then its all speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment